Yves Rocher limited edition Bath & Body Set

Well Hello Sweet Pumpkins

I'm back! Yes i haven't posted anything for quite a while now but what to do? I come back home really tired from work BUT i decided that i didn't need to make you wait any longer to talk to you about 

Christmas limited edition Yves Rocher gift set!

Jingle bells jingle bells, jingle all the way~ na na na na ♪ Uhm.. Well just like any other brand every year Yves Rocher comes up with gift sets for Christmas and New Year and as always they come with such cute packaging and designs it makes me scream internally awwww!!

But without further ado, let's get into ZE gift set. As i mentioned in the title this is a Bath & Body set. It comes with a Loofah, Hand cream, body lotion and body wash gel.


Let's talk about the loofah. First of all it's a cute little red loofah yeah yeah we know joy we've seen loofahs before BUT the second thing is, have you ever had a loofah that smelled good actually? You know how they have a plastic like smell, well this one actually smells really good!! I was surprised when i took it out of the box and the smell hit me like what? How? I had to smell it over and over again to make sure i wasn't tripping! GG Yves Rocher for actually making a Loofah that smells good you're slaying the game!


Moving on, what else could be great with a beautifuly scented loofah, of course, a shower gel, a heavenly shower gel. It does smell like vanilla but like not vanilla from this world nah! That's why i said heavenly, it smells so fresh so dreamy or i don't even know how to describe the smell. 


And let me tell you, this shower gel is so smooth by itself, it almost feels creamy once applied, i expected a normal bubbly shower gel but nope i got even better.


And finally onto the hand cream and body lotion. I really love how tiny the hand cream tube is, i always carry it on my bag and apply the tiniest bit and GOD it smells so good and leaves my hands silky smooth. For the body lotion i haven't tried it yet but i'm pretty sure it is the same as the hand cream and i won't be disappointed.


I really appreciate Yves Rocher for their good work on those products i never had low expectations on that brand and they never disapointed me. Way to go Yves Rocher ♡

So my final opinion, do i recommend it? Totally, price? I got this set for 8$99 i'm not complaining.

Lovely Night Pumpkins ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nectar of Nature/Beauty by LCD Paris ~Review~

Insomnia and Hypersomnia

Chicken Nuggets Burrito 🌯