Our Story ♡

Good evening pumpkins.

You may have noticed that i mentioned a few times in my previous posts about my Boyfriend. Well here i am today telling you about our story.


Back in 2016, i used to be in a culinary school, i attended pastry classes. And naturally like every other culinary school, there are month when we have traineeship outside of the school. At first i chose a well known hotel as a teacher told us that they had more varieties.

It wasn't in my city but where my sister lives, so i went there and unfortunately, they were a**holes. They took advantage of the fact that i was a trainee to help out in other unhumanly tasks (Oh! And eww, it was so dirty and disgusting). So the very next day i went back home and started my traineeship in a bakery. Sorry for the long introduction but that's where i met my Boyfriend.



The very first day i started he wasn't there it was his break day and i had no idea he even existed. But there was this really good looking man and i thought to myself "Huh! This guy's kids must be really pretty". Turned out it was his older brother, i noticed that the next day when i saw how similar they looked.

We didn't really talk or anything, everybody was doing there work, and a simple Hey in the morning, nothing crazy. Until one day, we were done with our work i went to the cloakroom and changed, as i were leaving he was leaving too and asked me about the direction i take and guess what? Yup it was the same, so he naturally asked me if i wanted to go together and i nicely accepted.


We didn't talk much but he did ask for my phone number, i gave it to him and got his in return. Later that night we talked and well nothing special, the next day same boring routine at work but that night he was straightforward and told me "Hey, i really want a serious relationship. I noticed that you were a nice girl so, will you be my girlfriend" i didn't reply that day (playing the hard to get lol) but the next day was my mom's birthday and he went with me to get her a Rose Bouquet. That same day, at night i gave him his answer, a Yes more precisely  (U No Say)


And that's how we got together. 21/02/2016 we officialy became "US" . We went out, we had crazy times, i felt like the happiest girl ever. He promised he would be my doctor and someday he will take my depression away, and if that isn't the sweetest thing ever i don't know what is.

He then stopped working at that bakery shop and started managing his family's shop, it's still related to pastry tho, it is a pastry suplements store. Well that affected a little bit our meetings, since we used to go out almost everyday and at a reasonable time but we could no longer do that, and we could only meet on his break between 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm but oh well, love is patient, love is kind.

(The ring is a gift from him 😳)

He one time asked me to come over to their shop knowing his mother was there and i was really nervous i felt like i could pee myself at anytime lol. So then i met his mother, she's a really nice and adorable woman. I was still a bit nervous the few first times i met her but then i got a bit more comfortable.

I then got to know his brothers and sisters and probably his whole family too lol. All in all they're really nice, really precious, the kind of family you won't get bored with. I was really happy and it was heart-warming for me to know he wants me by his side to the point he was excited to let his family know about me.


He once gifted me three little teddy bears, that i really cherish and they have a really special place in my heart. I immediatly told him "This is our family, You, me and our son" . He made a lot of sacrifices for me and i'm really thankful and grateful for that.


We weren't always happy, there were times were we argued, times we fought, times we thought it wasn't working out, some times we even thought it was over and we just couldn't keep up. But we stayed strong, and held onto our love we decided that nothing should be a stupid reason to break our love. So we fought for it.

We have our little place we'd go to everytime we meet, we'd laugh, we'd take pictures, we'd discuss subjects, etc.. He even arranged to take a whole day break every week so we could have our special day of fun and adventure. There are times when we don't even need to talk, we just chilled at our usual place, drank coffee or whatever drink, watch videos, look at pictures, silently, letting room for our heartbeats to dance together..


I honestly don't call really call him my Boyfriend, i call him my Man, because he is more than just a Boyfriend. He've been treating me and looking after me like his wife, and i feel really gifted to have such a Great man in my life. I Love him and the most beautiful thing is that after all this time, my heart still races for him ♡

So there you go pumpkins, this is our story. If you guys have someone you love, please cherish them and don't let anything come between your love, fight for it and keep it strong, until one day you can see the sunrise together.

Lovely Night Cutie Pies ♡


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nectar of Nature/Beauty by LCD Paris ~Review~

Insomnia and Hypersomnia

Chicken Nuggets Burrito 🌯