Narciso Rodriguez for Her

Good evening sweet pumpkins. 

I'm back again, but this time with a review. I wanted to talk to you about the Narciso Rodriguez for Her's coffret.



The box is really simple, really adorable, it has that kind of pink ribbon where the brand name is written, lovely.



In the back of the box you can find the pictures of what you get in the coffret, which are a pouch, the perfume and a body lotion.



Let's talk about the pouch first :


The pouch is made from a kind of stripy pink fabric and the bottom is a really nice smooth leather. Is it real leather or not? I don't know i can't tell the difference, but it feels really nice it's velvet smooth.


It has this nice black metal plate with the brand engraved in it and a black zipper with the brand initials. Really simple, really adorable.


The back is all black, again stripy fabric and leather at the bottom.




Again, the inside is all black (like my soul) with the brand label. Now you're 100% sure it's a Narciso Rodriguez pouch. I'm starting to think that it matches the theme of my blog tho (lol). You can use it to carry the products or as a makeup bag too.


Moving on to the star of the show:




The perfume bottle is really simple yet so lovely, i really like how the simplessness of it makes it look really luxurious. It's pastel pink and strangely the cap isn't that light weighted which makes you think that it was really made with care for the quality of the packaging.

The scent of this perfume is like flowery and musky. It like has a florar scent and at the same time a kind of warm spicy smell, just the kind i really love. My Boyfriend always complimented the scent we would meet and always get a "You smell really good" remark, and who doesn't want to be told they smell good right? And lemme just tell you, this perfume sticks like for real. I would wear a t-shirt from 3 days ago and it would still have the smell of the perfume in it. PERFECT!

Now onto the body lotion : 


This lotion is really hydrating. It's not sticky or waxy nor watery and runny. It has the perfect consistency and has the exact same smell as the perfume, i would put just the tiniest bit on my hands and apply it up to my arms, like it spreads easily and that's a big thumbs from me.

So that's it my lovelies, let me know if you've ever tried this perfume and what you thought about it.

Lovely Day Pumpkins ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nectar of Nature/Beauty by LCD Paris ~Review~

Insomnia and Hypersomnia

Chicken Nuggets Burrito 🌯