Giant Chocolate Chips Cookie

Good morning lovely biscuits.

I promised in my instagram account to tell you about the giant chocolate chips cookie and here i am.



I talked before in a previous post about late night snacks right? Well here i am again making a large chocolate chips cookie at 01:00 am, what an interesting life. 

To make this Giang triple c (as i like to call it) i followed this recipe that i found on Pinterest, so shoutout to the lovely lady who made this recipe. But i'll still write down the ingredients :

• 2Tbsp of unsalted butter
• 3Tbsp of packed brown sugar
• 1Tbsp of granulated sugar
• 1 large egg yolk
• 1/4 tsp of vanilla
• 1/3 cup of flour
• 2Tbsp of cocoa powder
• 1/4 tsp of baking soda
• 3Tbsp of chocolate chips 


I only had the 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar because silly me forgot i used all the sugar and ended up using icing sugar instead of brown sugar. I also used chocolate chunks instead of chocolate chips and also vanilla sugar instead of vanilla extract. Queen of improvised recipes.


I didn't want to use a stand mixer for such a small batch so i ended up using my cereal bowl and it was perfect for that. I preheated the oven at 350°F or 175°C and followed as the recipe said : 


Starting with creaming the butter and sugars together, i used my spatula for the whole process. 


Next, adding the egg yolk and vanilla.


Then adding all three of the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda. I then kneaded the dough until it formed a ball and added 2 Tbsp of chocolate chunks.


I then layed my cookie ball on a silicon mat and studded the rest of the chocolate chunks on top of it and in the oven it goes for around 12 to 14 minutes.


After it was done i let it cool down for 5 minutes as the lovely lady suggested and you guys..


This thing is bigger than my hand!! I wasn't sure about it at first since she didn't mention to flatten it out but as it baked it spread into a giant cookie and Oh my god this tastes amazing!! This is definitly added to my list of late night snacks.

Have a great day pumpkins and here, have a cookie too Yumm~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nectar of Nature/Beauty by LCD Paris ~Review~

Insomnia and Hypersomnia

Chicken Nuggets Burrito 🌯