Chubby Bunnies

Hello Cutie Pies. 

Do you like bunnies? I do, and in my whole adult life (which is only 4 years don't know why i'm making myself sound older) i only owned 2 bunnies that were mine actually.

How i got them you ask? Well, one day my mom insisted i go with her to her friend's house, i was hesitating and then she stated that i would like it there because she raises bunnies in her yard and honestly i was excited to see those cute little fluffs. So we went and like all the mothers they had a long chitchat but that nice lady suggested to show me ths bunnies and i was happy. 

I litteraly had sparkles in my eyes from seeing them! The lady noticed that and insisted for me to take one or two or however much i wanted, after insisting for a good 10 minutes i finally accepted to take a male and a female.

The day i got them and took them home.

This is Mr.Rabbit: 



He is a really calm bunny, he didn't freak out when i pick him up he would stay still and just basically move around me and eat his food silently.

And this is Alice :



Alice is a little bit aggressive tho, the first week everytime i tried to pick her up she would freak out and i'd get scratches all over my hands and wasn't a steady bunny, she hopped everywhere, but once she made herself comfortable on my lap she would sit politely (lol)

(And Yes, there names were in reference to "Alice in Wonderland" mostly because Mr.Rabbit freakingly looked exactly like the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland)

Well, they weren't that touchy touchy bunnies, like they wouldn't come to me to play or anything they most likely liked to eat there food and hop in the yard but they still liked snuggling next to me when i pick them up.


Sadly after some time my mom started complaining about them being dirty and claimed she had an allergy (she did that with my previous cat too lol she just doesn't like to care for animals so she usually finds excuses for me to get rid of them) And so i had to take them back to the Lady. 

Well that's about it. Tell me about your pets guys i'll be really glad to know about them, i reaaally love animals and those kinda subjects make me really happy.

Have a Nice day Cutie Pumpkins ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nectar of Nature/Beauty by LCD Paris ~Review~

Insomnia and Hypersomnia

Chicken Nuggets Burrito 🌯